MOO library

I put a space up for people to place code, RPG stuff, papers or FAQs, dbs,
etc on the ftp.softanswer.com server, under the directory of
/FTPguests/terra.
Just inside the Moo library folder. If any one wants any other folders up
there, just mail me. The only thing I have put there so far is an archived
version of all the RPG code that is up on the xerox.parc server. Have fun.

Hans Friedrich####################
TerraMOO-- ArchWizard-- a.k.a. Hans
Japro-- Vice-ArchWizard-- a.k.a. Yamososhi
MonkeyMOO-- Wizard-- a.k.a. iswH

"If you can create something that takes days to learn, but once you learn
it, you are struck with the amazing power it holds, a power that is
organized, chaotic, and resilient, then you will have a true system"

Web Page: http://www.softanswer.com/iswH
FTP Site: ftp.softanswer.com/FTPguests/terra

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index