Does the new LambdaMOO core support Web?

Also:

I am trying to keep logs of conversations in rooms.
Would it be easier to modify a generic_db object or a news object
to hold that information for later dumping into a file.
Also, what object actually handles writing to files, i.e.,
for dumping during checkpointing.  If anyone has implemented
this or can point me to the code, that would make things easier.
I am running on a 1.7.9p4 server.

Another question I have is how to set up the domain of access to
a MOO.  I used @make-player to create a character for someone
outside the immediate domain and I receive a message indicating that
it could not create/send mail since the account was not allowed as
an acceptable host (or some such).  The character is created, however.
I have checked the various black/grey/redlists.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

            (rayzer)  Ray A. Reaux            http://csgrad.cs.vt.edu/~reaux/

                           Cottleston, Cottleston, Cottleston Pie,
                           A fly can't bird, but a bird can fly.