MOO Web Core

Jackie,

	We have developed the "MOO Web Core" to serve as a simple httpd inside
a running MOO database.  Please see the URL

		http://astrovr.ipac.caltech.edu:8888/WWWImplementationNotes

There is also a 1.8.0+ version, which uses the new inserver mpl stuff.  You
can poke at its documentation at the URL

		http://pulsar.ipac.caltech.edu:8080/WebCoreDoc/Homepage

If you would like this code, upload the license agreement, fill it out and
fax a copy to me and Jennifer Schlickbernd and I'll get it to you as soon as
she gives me the OK (phone #'s are in the license).  There is an install
script that takes between 15 minutes and an hour to work through to plug it
in.  Included is a generic $port that takes advantage of the new mpl facility.

One nice feature of the MOO Web Core is that it allows in-line MOO code in
your HTML, greatly simplifying content generation.

Cheers,
		Dave Van Buren
		Staff Scientist