Re: your mail

>this happens when there's no objects in the recycler, $quota_utils:bi_create
>tries to call $recycler:_create if the permissions aren't that of a wizard,
>while $recycler:_create sees there's nothing in the recycler and calls
>$quota_utils:bi_create, which loops back again. I think a wizard can just
>make a bunch of objects and then recycle them, as long as you keep a few
>recyclables around this should be fine, this was made to stop number
>spamming on Lambda, but then again they have about 18000 recyclables, so
>never thought about this problem.

Is there any code to fix this or do i just haveta make lotsa and lots of
objects and recycle them???

Jay R.
Jay Ruddell ( ( (   E-mail : jay.ruddell@bushnet.qld.edu.au
             ) ) )    Phone : (077) 238 388
 Barra       ( ( (
 at         '. ___ .'    Telnet to :
 BushMOO   '  (> <) '         bushnet.qld.edu.au:7777

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index