Re: [RFC] try ... finally ... entry enhancements? (verb tracing)

Hello...

If I may indulge in a moment of gratuitous self-promotion, I would
point out that such verb-tracing can be accomplished in a way that
requires zero overhead, except when actually tracing a verb, by the
Source-Level Debugger server patch.  All that would be required is to
suspend a task and call the verb to be traced in the next statement.
Command-line verbs can then single-step resume the verb in question to
step-in to the verb to be traced, and then step, step-in, and step-out
(common features in source-level debuggers) through the verb...

You can look at the SLD at

<http://web.mit.edu/ingolia/www/SLD.html>

--Nick Ingolia
ingolia@mit.edu