Non-standard Character sets question.

Hello;

If you have a moo that displays characters other than the standard ones,
then this question is for you.

Do you know how to get a moo to run with a different character set??  I
need to set up my moo to do Icelandic.  Icelandic uses 4 characters not
found in English or German for voiced and voiceless th as well as things
like í é á ó ú ö and æ.  I need to make the moo print them or recognize
them... as long as the correct font is present in the client.

Does anyone have any experience with this that they could share? Specifics
please.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Jason Nolan

JanitorPrime
MOOkti & Mooca Java
http://noisey.oise.utoronto.ca:9996
Department of Curriculum Teaching and Learning
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
University of Toronto

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index