NOTICE !!! Domain name change: eli.wariat.org becomes elilabs.com

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the domain name
eli.wariat.org will cease to be functional after 8/15/97.  In its
place, starting immediatly, the domain name elilabs.com should be
used.  In addition, the psuedonyms eli.elilabs.com, www.elilabs.com,
and ftp.elilabs.com will also work.

While this will be a major hassle for a while, it will be better in
the long run, as Elijah Laboratories now owns its own domain name in
the .com domain, and thus we are no longer dependent on another entity
to keep the domain name active for us.

We appologize for the confusion and hassle that is sure to result fom
this, but it had to be done; we had no choice.

--
--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
Robert Jay Brown III  rj@eli.wariat.org  http://eli.wariat.org  1 847 705-0424

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index