[newbie] looking for listening object

Helllo;

I've got a broken "tape recorder" object that I was given, and I don't
think that I can make it work by saturday.. This is when a student from
our school will lbering in 8 students to use our mooto log second
language synchonous communication.  I 'can' use TinyFugue to get her her
transcript, but I'd love to have an object create it.

Does anyone have a simple one that they'd provide (hopefullly with
instructions ;-)

I jumped to a pile of moos looking for examples from which I could figure
out how to fix mine, but it will take too long for me to succeed.

Thanks in advance.

Jason of the broken keyboard.

PS: I 'did' check the archives for mention of such things, but I saw
nothing over the past 16 months.

.sig

Absolute Nobody