Re: Cease and Desist!

Well, I've just done a (fairly quick) web search, using Lycos and Alta Vista.
I found ONE (1) reference to a mystic crossroads, which is:

	http://www.jersey.net/~mystical1

Since Mr. Kowalski (né Storm, mystical1@zeus.jersey.net) has a surprisingly
similar email address, this is probably him; it's a shop that sells tacky
occult stuff (strange herbs, candles, bits of silver with pentagrams on, Tarot
decks) and Tantra stuff (`sexual enhancement and Sacred Sexuality'). Conflict
of interest? Zero, I should think.

Oh, yes. Lycos picked up him only. Alta Vista didn't pick up anything,
although I only got to page ten out of twenty plus before giving up. If he
found you on Alta Vista, he's *really* looking hard. And I've totally failed
to find your Mystic Crossroads even by looking closely at your web pages.

I can't offer any legal advice but I think he's just out to bully you.

--David

--
   If you're up against someone more intelligent than you are, do something