Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 19:47:52 -0400
From: Storm <mystical1@zeus.jersey.net>
To: request@baymoo.sfsu.edu
Subject: Use of copyrighted name!

To whom it may concern,
Today after searching alta vista I was surprised to see another listing
under Mystical Crossroads. Apparently you were not aware that this name
is copyrighted, since it is the name of my Company. I would appreciate
it if you would cease & desist from using same.

                                                 Yours truly,
                                                 Richard Kowalski
                                                 President
                                                 Mystical Crossroads