Cease and Desist: the series

Dear Richard 'storm' Kowalski

Thanks for the idea.  I think I'll start using Mystical Crossroads in my
moo too, and on my web pages.  Of course this would be no doubt part of a
satirical reference to the US corporate occult movement, I'm sure that it
will stand as 'justified use.'  And if not?  Well you can sue us all.

Regards,

Jason Nolan

 Jason Nolan (abd)             http://noisey.oise.on.ca
 Curriculum Department
 Ontario Institute for Stupidity in Education, U of T
* Watch this space for self promoting statements *

To quote a great man "To say that Windows 95 is just like the Mac is like
finding a potato in the shape of Jesus and thinking you have witnessed
the second coming"