repeat '*** Connected ***' msg (fwd)

How often the last Lambda MOO send '*** Connected ***' message to
 the client.

I have a trigger (on tf) who reacts to it and it trigs very often (when
looking at $network, $login, making a help mail, and to some other
objects...) and I never see the triggered string except at first
connection. Is it normal? Is it a way to avoid it's 'side-effect' and
having my trigger only work at connect time?

Thanks a lot.

variation on a theme:
	" It's 4:30 AM, do you know how big is your moo ?"
Fabien Ninoles aka Baggus Mage   || Not knowing where you go
Ninf01@gel.usherb.ca             || always lead you to a
finger me for PGP Public Key     || Baggus End...
Can be reach too on Ninoles.Fabien@ic.gc.ca until 23/08/96