Re: ME TOO! & What is a FUP?

        Hi,
I have had problems with growing memory of my MOO server.
The server has stoped during a night, but here is not the point I want to
talk about ( that's why I am not giving more precise informations
concerning this).
But, I have read with interest the recent messages concerning Memory
Leak.. in the moo-cows. Unfortunatly, you are speaking about FUP. And,
I don't know what it is (I hope, I am not the only one :) ).
Can somebody explain in few words (is it use to port data on it?) or tell me
where I could find more informations about it ?

        Thanks,

Thomas LEVY