Re: listen() probs?

I've had this happen to a mush I've had running on a linux 1.2.11 box.
In those cases though the problem cleard up on its own after a while.  It
hasn't happened in a long time, as far as I know, and I've never had it
happen to me on more recent versions of linux (1.3.x and 2.0.0).  I
suppose I could upgrade that 1.2.11 machine to 1.2.13 or 2.0, but its not
mine, so I don't know if upgrading to either of those will actually solve
the problem, but it can't hurt.. much.