Re: @corifying objects

   From: "Adams, Charles" <cadams@msgate.litc.lockheed.com>
   Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:26:00 PDT

   I myself think Lambdacore should come with a blank $local and a blank
   $server_options

Well, it does some with $server_options.  There are a variety of
builtins we've protected in LambdaCore and we recommend that you keep
those protected in order to increase security (primarily in the area
of quota scamming).

The property $local does exist, it just points to #-1.
$object_utils:has_property($local,"sldkjfsd") works fine if $local = #-1.
IWBNI there were a blank $local that came with documentation
mentioning all the places that if there were a $local property or verb
it would be used and how.

So many hacks, so little time.  Sigh.

      Judy Anderson yclept yduJ          'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
 yduJ@cs.stanford.edu (personal mail)   yduJ@harlequin.com (work-related)
	Join the League for Programming Freedom, lpf@uunet.uu.net