  server upon :do_command's failure?

+ Would it be possible to make the task_id() of the #0:user_connected
  call the same as the task_id() of the verb call spawned by
  #0:do_login_command?

+ Would it be possible for callers() to reflect the same data reflected
  in a traceback?  In particular, line numbers and builtin calls?

+ Is there a -technical- reason for the prohibition on recursive
  movement?  I've been trying to think of one, but I haven't been able to.
  Of course recursive movement isn't VR, but should it be prohibited by
  the server?

Seth / Blackbriar

Seth I. Rich
Woo, woo!  OpalMOO's back!       There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.