Making a core database

Hello all,
 I'm currently working on (or planning, rather) two MOOs, one as a
"public" MOO, the other for more of a private party. I've been porting
various useful objects and verbs to the "public" MOO, and when I'm done
porting I want to make a core of that MOO to build the private MOO with.
I already tried running make-core-database on the latest Lambda core, but
it gets errors (which I believe are related to the fact that the Core
quota system is based on objects, while the make-core verb expects a
byte-based quota system.)
 Has anyone managed to create a core database from LambdaCore and can
they please give me some pointers?

Thanks,
Karie Shipley

kshipley@eecs.ukans.edu                     When life gives you lizards,