$code_utils:show_who_listing editing

I would like to edit my $code_utils:show_who_listing verb, which is the standard
in LambdaCore currently, so that, instead of the default, it shows:

Status    Name        Conn.  Idle  Quote
WPBSp     MrX (#0)    2h     1m    I program, therefore I am.

prop), p for a plain player (in that order).

Name: Normal.

Conn.: Connected time...y for years, m for months, w for weeks, d for days, h
for hours, m for minutes, s for seconds.

Idle: Idle time, ditto.

Quote: Random quote from MrX.quotes.

I'd also like to make a "show_staff_listing" verb, like the above, but with
"Position" instead of "Quote", and the value being MrX.staff_msg.

I've tried doing all this, but it's maddening to edit $c_u:s_w_l...

Thanks in advance.

  -jpr