Re: @make-guest probs

> @make-guest test
> #57:@make-guest (this == #84), line 29: type mismatch
> (End of traceback)
>
> Now, I would be glad to try and work this one out by myself, but, however,
>  I don't know what `type mismatch' means.

Type Mismatch (E_TYPE) means that the code tried to perform an operation on a
value which was of the wrong type (number, string, etc) for that operation to
make any sense (trying to do division on a string, for example).  This
generally happens when variables end up being assigned something earlier
in the code (such as an error value instead of a number) which wasn't
anticipated and checked for properly.

> A sampling of the code of #57:@make-guest:
>
> 27: else
> 28:   new = $quota_utils:bi_create($guest, $hacker);
> 29:   new:set_name(guestname);

Well, there's only one thing which could throw an E_TYPE in line 29:  the
value of the "new" variable is something other than an object (you can't call
verbs on things which aren't objects).  My suggestion is you find out what
$quota_utils:bi_create is returning (an error of some kind (maybe E_QUOTA?),
perhaps?), and why what it's returning isn't an object, and work from there..

-R
     Alex Stewart - riche@crl.com - Richelieu @ Diversity University MOO
                         http://www.crl.com/~riche/
            "Difficult answers lead to intelligent questions."