How to create my own MOO space

How do you do?  I am Kwansik Rho who is majoring in Ed. media and computers at
ASU.  I have a research concering mathematics and MOO.  The subjects of the stu
dy will be ASU undergraduate students who are attending algebra class.  They ar
e going to have small group discussion via (hopefully) Lambdamoo.  I found the
Lambdamoo code from public domain.  I am planning to down load that code and in
stall it one of the server at ASU so that I can create the cyberspace for the s
tudents exclusively.  The problems that I am facing are (a) how I can install t
he program in the server and (b) how do I set it up properly so that the studen
ts can use it with comfort. The total number of the students will be about 120.
I will be greatful if I can hear some answer for this.  I appreciate your time.
  Thank you.  Sincerely, Kwansik.

KwanSik Rho
Home Address:
1050 S. Stanley P-155