[SERVER] [WOOM] Slight problems Making 1.7.9p1

Just a quick comment in case - it's a small problem.

When I configured and compiled this just now I had to add the -d flag to the
env. variable YACC in the Makefile for bison to fill the y.tab.h file up.
Otherwise the cc of keywords.c barfed heavily that none of the tokens existed.

This is hardly a big-time problem, but was a confusing issue for a while.  Why
wasn't this set to start with?

Anyone else seen this?

Anyway, just to let those of you who use it know, we have now compiled a version
of the WOOM server using this rev, and are testing it now.  Hopefully our own
release will be sooner rather than later.

                                      !
                                     ,,,
                                    (. .)
|    o o   					Computervision Ltd,	      |
|    /v\ark R. Bowyer.				Innovation Court,	      |
|    `-'	mbowyer@ukhayq.cv.com		New Street,		      |
|    		Tel: +44 (0)1256 301188		Basingstoke, HANTS, RG21 7DP  |
|		Fax: +44 (0)1256 301140		United Kingdom		      |
|GCS/E/TWd-Hs+g-au@a-w--v+C++US+++++$E+po--Y+t+5+tvb++e++u**h----fr+++n++x++++|
|    "I may be lost, I may be blind, I may be cursing most of the time, but   |
| that's half the fun.." - `I can't imagine the world without me' - Echobelly |