Re: Japanese EUC encoding for text?

Hello.

 |> We wrote the paper about the patch and language selectable
 |> function, but it is written in Japanese. If you want to read it,
 |> please send E.mail to me.
 |>

 |I would be very interested at looking at this.  I am logged in right now
 |(12:45 my time, Wednesday)  and having a look around.

The paper is now available (LaTeX source/Postscript/HTML):
http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~noto/jasag/

But it is still written in ONLY Japanese. (^^;

 |> When your virtual Japan is opened, please send e.mail to me! :-)
 |
 |Actually, as this gaijin has never been to Japan and I wish to learn
 |about it and your people, I welcome any comments and criticisms.  If you
 |like, I can provide you with an account and you can explore.
 |Descriptions are really lacking, but at least you can navigate through
 |more or less easily....at least,  hope you can! ^_^

I want my account at your virtual Japan, please. :-)

To people interested in MOO and Japanese:
We have a mailing list for talk about MOOs, MUDs and other
virtual-space systems in Japanese. If you want to join it or
have questions about it, please send me E.mail.

--
Tokiharu Noto (noto@sfc.wide.ad.jp)
Department of Environmental Information, Keio University, Japan.