Threatening of Gothic MOO

Gothic Moo is Planning to open on October 30th and we had given a player
going by the name Shadowthunder a Wizards bit but we had to warn him
once and then we dewized him and now today he threatened the Moo and
Server so I appologize for my language in the text but I don't take
lightly to the threat of someone crashing my moo or the server.
Shadowthunder's site muvms6.mu.wvnet.edu
and his Email cmccomas@marshall.edu

There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "you just lost your moo you gay fucker you pushed
me too far say good bye to your moo foreever"
page shadowthunder FUCK YOU I"M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR SHIT
Are you sure you want to page me???
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "well i have two of my best god damn frineds in the
hospital dying in a damn coma and you have pushed me to far say good by
to you rmoo"
page shadowthunder Right Sure WHATEVER
Are you sure you want to page me???
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "whatever what?"
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "whatever what?"
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "let me back on the moo with a wiz bit and you will
save tour moo!"
page shadowthunder I would never give you a bit if my life depended on
it
Are you sure you want to page me???
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "then you wnat your server and moo to be gone
foreever?"
page shadowthunder yeah you can almost do that
Are you sure you want to page me???
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "yeah i cant but my best frined has and can do it!!
you are next my friend"
page shadowthunder what ever you say yeah sure
Are you sure you want to page me???
ShadowThunder teleports in.
ShadowThunder says, "YOU GAY FUCJER"
#eject shadow
I see no "eject" here.
ShadowThunder says, "YOU GAY FUCKER"
ShadowThunder goes home.
@eject shadow
I see no "shadow" here.
page shadowthunder I have a ton of women that will say that I'm not gay
so go fuck youself
Are you sure you want to page me???
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "ohh you scare me and your damn sister doesnt
count.....you better spend you r lst night on the moo hapage
shadowthunder you or your friend can't do shit and you know it so just
go fuck off
Are you sure you want to page me???
page shadowthunder btw I don't have a sister I'm an only child
Are you sure you want to page me???
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "well then blow up dolls dont count"
page shadowthunder I have no need for those I have real women unlike
some
Are you sure you want to page me???
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "ohh you scare me you loser so what are you going
to do for the last night on your moo?"
page shadowthunder I don't know thats so FAR away
Are you sure you want to page me???
There better not anything in this page that offends me cause ill hunt
you down. I'll find out where you live and you have to sleep
sometime.:)Have a nice day.:)
ShadowThunder pages, "well if you think 4 hrs is that long go ahead but
you are a dumb fuck!"

--
Thanks
Brandon Arch-Wizard of Gothic MOO