Re: Threatening of Gothic MOO

  There is no way the gay can Destroy the moo if you take your precations:

  - If you own the account where the moo is running, clean your .rhosts
phile, read some stuff about user security, and you are done.
  - keep backups of the core in disks, so IF someone manages to get in
and delete your originals, you can allways restore them.
  - Are you running your moo in a unix system? (send me mail stating if so)

  And you'll be safe.. :))

            Sergio Costa