Re: databases

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995, Jacqueline Hamilton wrote:

> Are there any other core databases available?  If so, where can I find them?
> I'm curious how many MOOs are using non-Lambda databases for their
> core...

I made an RPG-based core (which isn't yet complete) which features an
automatic help system, verb-based properties (object:_prop() instead of
object.prop) Property-based exits, wandering enemies, a system task,
races, classes, light sources, flying objects, doors, and other stuff. :)
Unfortunately, I have no FTP site to put it on, and it isn't completely
complete. :)

> Has anyone ever bootstrapped the Minimal db into something respectable?

The core was made all by methelf, from a Minimal.db ;)

- Kipp