Re: Pueblo and Java.

Im just a little confused as to your security breach dilema.  Are you
saying that the URL would be specified by the user (that makes perfect
sense to me, seems the only plausible way to do it) or be pages on some
standard machine that houses moo html objects? Either way the user has to
have SOME way of puting whatever he/she/er wants ON the page.  As long as
you're allowing the user to put whatever they want on the page, you're
going to have this problem, whether you encode the URL or not.  The only
way to really get around the problem is to implement a web page policy
stating something like this:
1) NO links to nude Babes on Ice
2) if you DO have a link to nude babes on ice, make sure theres a vivid
textual description fo those in the blind community.

slartibartfast