Re: Pueblo

> There isn't a piece of code in Paradigm that uses (player.name," does
> something") ... I replaced everything with pronoun substitution...
> :announce_all() is used more often than :announce().. ie.
>
> player.location:announce_all("%N %<does> something.");

Sounds like $you:say_action.  Most of the new code in jhcore uses
this.  It's been in LambdaCore for some time, but with the SUPER MONDO
PRONOUN SUBSTITUTION in jhcore it's useful for a bit more.  For
example, $room:say is

  $you:say_action(this.say_msg, player, this, this, $nothing, $nothing);

where

  @say $room is "%Nd %n:(says), \"%$a\""

Jay Carlson
nop@nop.com    nop@ccs.neu.edu    nop@kagoona.mitre.org

Flat text is just *never* what you want.   ---stephen p spackman