How do I protect a wiz-owned :enterfunc?

I'm a wizard who owns a room that defines its own :enterfunc.  In some
circumstances, the :enterfunc has to be able to move() the entering
player to another location without fail -- so I have to make the
:enterfunc wiz-owned.

I must protect the verb so that it can only be called by the server and
never by a programmer or another verb.  But when the 1.8.0p5 server
calls :enterfunc, caller and player are both set to something _other_
than #-1.  What check can I do to enforce that the :enterfunc is only
called from the server?
--
Francis Litterio                     PGP Key Fingerprint:
franl@world.std.com                  02 37 DF 6C 66 43 CD 2C