Re: MOO for PCs? -Reply -Forwarded

I recently released Mod 0 of NewCore, since it hasn't yet implimented
the $Network stuff, there is no question that it is not Unix dependent
so it should work just as well with your MOODOS, as Minimal.

OTH it's still pretty minimal, and would need a lot of work to turn into
a reasonable MOO. The idea of MOOdularity is to get away from the built in
limitations of the old style Cores that were built with Unix in Mind. So
DOS Apps are well within the Mandate of NewCore.

It can be sent MIME to your E-Mail box if you Email Me and ask for it.

Further, If you ask to be put on the Distribution List, or the new
ListServer, you will get information about it, and why it is being
developed the way it is. As well as periodic updates as it develops.

So far I don't have an FTP site for it.
so you will have to access it by EMAIL.

				Grey

GRAEME SMITH                         email: grysmith@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca