Re: HTTP/1.0 Authentication

> >         Did anyone of you out there implement HTTP's Basic Authentication
> > scheme in MOO object ?

I coded the authentication un-encoding as a new verb for MOO well over a year
ago, and posted it here.

You can find all you need in the WOOM core and MOO patches at:

http://www.psyc.nott.ac.uk/aigr/papers/WOOM2.0/

The Extensions.c file contains the code you'll need.  The rest is done in-db.

Good luck,

                                     ,,,
|    o o                                                                      |
|    /v\ark R. Bowyer.                          Fax: +44 (0)1256 301140       |
|    `-'               Home: moredhel@geocities.com  +44 (0)1252 653478       |
|                      Work: mbowyer@uk.cv.com       +44 (0)1256 301188       |
|                 http://sensemedia.net/sprawl/users/Moredhel                 |
|    "I may be lost, I may be blind, I may be cursing most of the time, but   |
| that's half the fun.." - `I can't imagine the world without me' - Echobelly |

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index