Stuff

Come on...this isn't a place to get flamed.
Lets just stop posting stuff on the Virus alert.
We all know now it can't be done.  And this
is supposted to be a mailing list to help
people.  We all get tricked once in a while.
I'll leave it at that.

And...

When you type a word on the moo, how does
the moo know where the word is verb on an
FO or something like that?  Is it
the player_huh_command or soemthing like
that?  Thanks.

            \\|//
            (o o)                 \\//
     /~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~~~~~o00o~(,,)~o00o~\
    |       The Avatar             ()        |
    |     Solinari Dragon         \__/       |
    |      -==(UDIC)==-                      |
    | "Never play leap frog with a unicorn!" |
    | E-mail: avatar@hula.net                |
    | Web Page: http://www.hula.net/~avatar/ |
    |  Come to Inner Spheres and experience  |
    | the magic at ismoo.wskcc.com Port 9898 |
    | Dear Earthling:                        |
    | Hello! I am a creature from a galaxy   |
    | far away, vacationing on your planet.  |
    | I have transformed myself into this    |
    | little signature. As you are reading   |
    | it, I'm having sex with your eyeballs. |
    | I know you like it, because you are    |
    | smiling. Thanks for a wonderful time.  |