Re: DANGER VIRUS ALERT (fwd)

This sounds about as true as "Good Times".  Don't spam the net with
rumors, folks.

On Sat, 7 Dec 1996, Matt Dominianni wrote:

> Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 12:20:42 PST
> From: Matt Dominianni <nose@echonyc.com>
> To: moo-cows@parc.xerox.com
> Subject: DANGER VIRUS ALERT (fwd)
>
> In case you haven't heard about this yet...

Matthew Duhan       fRiNgE@cybercom.net       http://www.cybercom.net/~fringe
Look, when I want my opinions I'll ask me for them!
WWW, HTML, VRML, HRSFA, MST3K, TMBG, DNA--any more initials and I'll go insane
It's easy being nuts!  Try being me.