Re: Is this moo-cows?

Matt Dominianni (nose@echonyc.com) writes:
 > We've been running JHCore and have been wondering if there is a mail list
 > of some kind that addresses JH specific issues.

except for *jhcore at jhm, there isn't at present a mailing list for JHC
issues.  for now, i'd suggest using either *jhcore (probably your best bet if
you want something fixed) or MOO-Cows (if you don't mind spamming 80 gazillion
people who are probably more interested in reading about email viruses, court
jesters, and why they should never trust netblazer) if you have JHC questions.
if it becomes the case that there's enough traffic to justify having a
distinct JHC mailing list, somebody will get around to it.

if this is in the FAQ, please feel free to send a lengthy flame to moo-cows,
cc bugtraq, and enclose this entire message, 3 times.
				dk
			ob. jay-fodder: DYING
			BOY NEEDS MOO CORES
			AND CHOCOLATE CHIP