Looking for a career change?

Hey MOOers!  (Talking to the ones who would fit into the corporate environment)

Andersen Consulting's Education division is looking to fill some new positions
for VIRTUAL FACILITATORS.

Thats right, your MOO skills are desired in the corporate world and here's your
chance to MOO, email, manage databases, video conference, audio conference, and
network for a global audience of 36,000 consultants.   -----and get paid nicely
for it.

Heres the catch,  were not ONLY looking for virtual skills, so see if you fall
into this next category:

The position is called a "Learning Coach".  The job of a learning coach is to
facilitate the learning, group dynamics, communication and cognitive and social
skills of the participants and faculty attending our extensive training
programs.  Formats include Goal-Based Scenarios, Problem-Based learning, etc..
(many learn-by-doing formats which include teaming and resource management)

Learning coaches usually have degrees in human communication and interaction,
learning theory, psychology, cognitive sciences, etc.. or equivalent experience
in the field.

Recently Andersen Consulting has been developing a number of virtual classroom
solutions including formats ranging from asynchronous database interactions to
text-based synchronous (like MOO), to networked application sharing to
networked audio/video/whiteboarding sessions..    we need learning coaches with
new skills.

Do you fit this profile?  Do you know someone who does?  Interested in working
for Andersen (a high-profile global consulting firm)?

Get in touch with me for more information.  I am an Instructional Designer in
the Virtual Classroom Solution Center at Andersen Consulting Education in St.
Charles, IL (near Chicago).

Email:   Stacy.L.Goodman@AC.com
phone: 630-444-5682

Regards,
Chimera (RiverMOO, BayMOO, DU, Lambda, Meridian, etc, etc, etc)