Re: Looking for a career change?

At 11:28 PM -0800 15/12/96, stacy.l.goodman wrote:
>Hey MOOers!  (Talking to the ones who would fit into the corporate
>environment)

 I'm sad to hear that this might not be a contradiction in terms; corporate
MOOing.

As one who hopes to use MOOs as vehicle for thwarting continued
corporatization of the species, I can only hope for divine intervention...

Jason

PS: Santa's 9th reindeer is called Olive

Jason Nolan

Department of Curriculum Teaching and Learning
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
University of Toronto
MooOISE & Mooca Java, Holistic Learning Conference,
and Towards an Ecozoic Curriculum sites at:
http://noisey.oise.utoronto.ca