 __||.||-||-||-||.||__
(  `' |; |; |; |; `'  )
|~~---...........---~~|
|__                 __|
|  ~~~-----------~~~  |
`..___           ___..'
      ~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CITY MOO!!!!!
It's hard to believe that City MOO was started 6 months ago, but it's true - and to celebrate, we're doing some special things:
* Everybody who logs in on our birthday, December 17, gets 25 kilobytes of quota, on top of what they already have!
* Also, everybody who logs in gets twice as much MOO-Cash as they had before - that means you can get twice the objects!
* Free Land is BACK - Today only, all land on City MOO is *** FREE *** - just hop on down and pick out some space for yourself.
* At 7:00 pm, MST (9:00 pm, EST), we'll be having a short ceremony to mark our birthday, and unveiling some of the things we've been working on:  the City MOO Library & Museum, revamped streets, and a whole new special project that you're going to love!
Come on down, bring your friends!!!

City MOO - The excitement is growing!
TELNET inchmurrin.dcs.st-andrews.ac.uk 1234
WWW    inchmurrin.dcs.st-andrews.ac.uk:2345/

The City MOO Wizard Staff,
Je_Saurais           Whiz.kid             Haplo
Tacey/WizAsh                              Shadow

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index