MOO-cows Mailing List Archive
[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:47:23 -0600
- From: Jeff Kramer <email@example.com>
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- In-Reply-To: <199707231501.KAA32353@orator.the-b.org>
I've tried (believe me, I've tried) to compile LambdaMOO 1.8.0p6 under IRIX
6.2 (the goal is to get it running with FUP compiled in), but haven't had
any luck. Does anybody have any tips, or even better, a precompiled binary
with FUP compiled into it?
Freelance Hacker Jeff Kramer
- MOO & New-Media Guy, Sys-Admin, Troubleshooter, Oft Entrepreneur -
Subject Index |