Re: Server patch levels...

"Junkie's 'R' Us" writes:
> May 20 21:48:10: *** READ_DB_FILE: Unknown DB version number: 4
>
> 	So...now we can't even revert back to our old server.  Um, does
> anyone know HOW this can be achived, IF there's a way to do this?

You can't go back; the database format version number is there precisely to
mark incompatible changes.  I recommend that you try to figure out why p5 is
losing for you.  For example, take a backup copy of your database dumped by p2
and run it in side-by-side comparison on both p2 and p5.  If you can measure a
difference in this kind of a single-variable test, then the trick is to try to
figure out what part of the system is causing the problem, usually by
eliminating one background task from each system over and again until the
difference goes away.

Good luck,
	Pavel