Re: Minimal.DB

IMHO, I just think there should be a MOO Database Archive, housing all manner
of core databases for specific functions.  Like an RPG Core for RPG MOOs
(AD&D perhaps?) or something similar; then cores for social (talker) MOOs
(Perhaps with channel communications), etc, etc.

Timothy Brown <tbrown@icon-stl.net>
http://www.icon-stl.net/~tbrown/